How to remove sun tan easily at home | Rising Hunks
Many people must have got sun tan and they are looking for an effective sun tan removal remedy, so today I am going to tell you the best ways to remove sun tan at home remedy.
As we all know, there are lots of benefits of sun rays but there are some harmful effects of sun tan too. If you spend too much time in the sun, you may get sun burn or sun tan, which can damage your skin badly and darken your skin.
You will find a lot of Remedies on the Internet to remove sun tan, but today I am going to tell you the best way to remove sun tan, it is very effective and within a week you will start noticing changes in your skin.
How to remove sun tan instantly at home
So, it’s time to know about the best ways to remove sun tan quickly. Please follow all the steps given below as instructed, we have also embedded a YouTube video for your convenience from which you can understand easily, and please subscribe to that too.
1. Baking soda, lemon and glycerine tan removal remedy
This is one of the best ways to remove sun tan instantly at home. As we all know baking soda is a skin brightening agent that makes our skin bright. It is also used to lighten blemishes. You can also use baking soda to banish your pimples and to exfoliate your skin as it’s a natural scrubber.
Lemon is one of the best gifts given by nature. It heals acne prone skin and it is also known to bleaches the skin that helps us to remove sun tan. It also helps to lighten dark skin and remove blemishes.
Glycerine keeps our skin hydrating and glowing. It helps us to protect our skin from the environment and make our skin heals faster.
So let’s move on to the steps where I will make an effective paste to remove sun tan using these ingredients:-
- First of all, you have to take baking soda according to the area in which you will apply.
- Now, you have to add 1 tablespoon glycerine as we all know it will make your skin hydrating and glowing.
- After adding glycerine, you have to stir it.
- Then, you have to add 1-2 tablespoon lemon juice as it is full of Vitamin c and citric acid which help to make skin light and bright.
- Mix them well and make a paste.
- Now apply that paste to your skin and after 15 minutes wash it with normal water.
Follow this home remedy to remove sun tan for 1 week. After that, your sun tan will be removed completely. This way is best to remove sun tan as it contains many best ingredients that give a new life to your skin.
2. Sandalwood powder and besan sun tan removal remedy
As we know, Sandalwood and Besan have been used for thousands of years to enhance the beauty of your skin and to make it young, and also to remove this sun tan.
Sandalwood powder promotes skin health and makes skin glowing and charming. It gives skin a fair complexion and removes pimples as well as pigmentation. It is very effective to remove sun tan.
Besan or Gram flour is used in every Indian kitchen. It has many skin related benefits— it acts as a natural scrubber that makes skin clean and clear. It cleans your pores deeply and gives them a brighter look. It also helps your skin to reduce oil production.
Now, the other and best effective ingredient which we are going to use in this is curd. As we all know, curd is full of lactic acid and many skin friendly bacteria which nourish your skin and clean them deeply. Due to its hydrating property, it makes your skin glowing and fresh.
Honey is another best gift given by nature to make our skin healthy and glowing. Honey helps us to make our skin super hydrating and nourishing. It helps us to fight acne and pimples. It also lightens scars and deeply cleans our pores.
Now, turmeric powder and rose water are the last ingredients which we are going to use in this sun tan removal homemade remedy. Turmeric is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory which help the skin to recover fast and give it a fresh texture. Rose water is used to make skin fresh and hydrating.
Let’s see steps to make this remedy to remove sun tan:-
- Firstly, add 1 tablespoon curd or you can add more according to your affected area.
- Add 1 tablespoon besan or Gram flour as it is effective in sun tan removal.
- Now, add a pinch of turmeric as it is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey.
- After that, you have to add 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder as it is used to remove sun tan and gives your skin a fair complexion.
- Add 1 tablespoon rose water to make a consistent paste.
- Now, mix them well and form a semi thick paste.
- Apply that paste on your affected skin and left it for 15 minutes and after that wash it with normal water.
So they are some of the best and effective home remedies to remove sun tan within a week. You just have to follow them step by step for a week, after this, you will get a very surprising result, and after that, you can use these home remedies once or twice a week for additional benefits.
How to Avoid sun tan?
If you also want to avoid sun tan, then you have to keep these few points in mind.
1. Whenever you go outside in the sun, cover your body well.
2. Always use sunscreen cream or lotion which is SPF 30+ before going into the sun, it will protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
3. Limiting exposure to sunlight can also limit damage to the skin by reducing the absorption of sunlight, especially during peak sunlight periods when UV rays are strongest.
So these were some tips that you should follow to avoid sun tan. If you follow all these tips, then you will never get affected by sun tan.
In this article, we have talked about how to remove sun tan instantly at home. We have discussed two best ways to remove sun tan—— 1. Baking soda, lemon and glycerine tan removal remedy 2. Sandalwood powder and besan or Gram flour tan removal remedy ——- they both are the most effective remedy to remove sun tan quickly.
If you found this article helpful then please share this with your friends and family. If you have any queries related to sun tan then please let us know in the comment section below.